Located in the heart of Wellington, Premier Family Health has served the residents of the Western communities of Palm Beach County for more than 13 years. Premier is family-owned and operated by Dr. Vincent Apicella and Dr. Mariaclara Bago, who opened their practice with the vision of providing patients with the education and motivation to help them achieve extraordinary levels of health and well-being. It is through their passion to serve patients that they have developed their innovative model of healthcare.
A Unique Health Care Model
We welcome you to our comprehensive family of health care services including five centers of care, that together, target most of your medical needs--from wellness and prevention to chronic disease management to minor medical emergencies.
- Premier Family Health is an innovative family practice treating both children and adults
- Premier Urgent Care Center provides same day treatment for minor injuries and illnesses
- Premier Anti-Aging & MedSpa offers comprehensive wellness and prevention services that integrate both traditional and alternative medical treatments
- Premier Diagnostic & Therapy Center offers several diagnostic imaging modalities along with physicial therapy services, all under one roof
- Premier General and Cosmetic Dentistry provides high quality general and cosmetic dental services for your entire family
EXPERIENCE THE PREMIER DIFFERENCE!
Your Patient Centered Medical Home
What does it mean to you?
Premier Family Health has been recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home through it's commitment to quality and quality improvement, encouraging communication between healthcare providers and patients. At Premier, patients and families are regarded as core members of the care team ensuring that patients are fully-informed partners in establishing care plans.
A Patient-Centered Medical Home is accountable for meeting a large majority of a patient's healthcare needs including prevention and wellness, acute and chronic care. Providing comprehensive care requires a team of providers that may include physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
A Patient-Centered Medical Home supports a coordinated approach to patient care across all healthcare settings and places emphasis on providing medical treatment that is evidence-based and sensitive to each patient's unique needs, culture, values and preferences.
- At Premier, a team of professionals is dedicated to coordinating your care. Should your provider-of-choice not be available to see you, please request to see his or her care-team partner. This may be a nurse practitioner or physician assistant working closely with your provider.
- Premier provides extended access to medical care beyond normal business hours. Medical attention is available through Premier’s Urgent Care Center open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm, and on Saturday from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Urgent care services are available both as same-day appointments or walk-in visits.
- A Premier healthcare professional is always on-call. A Premier healthcare provider is on-call after hours for urgent matters. Please call 561-798-3030 and follow the prompts to reach the on-call provider.
- Access your personal health information through a secured Patient Portal. Through the Patient Portal, you will be able to request appointments, referrals and medication refills. You may also access your health records, send an email to your provider and find self-help materials. Our staff members can assist with activation once you have provided an email address.
We want to partner with you and encourage your active participation to help make your healthcare experience the best it can be. It is our privilege to care for you and we hope to exceed your expectations.